1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.Participation in this “WIN a Flight Centre Gift Card” (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. All times stipulated in these Terms and Conditions are based on NSW local time.
2. Subject to condition 3, this Promotion is only open to Australian residents aged 14 years or over, with a valid AustralianPassport. Entrants under 18 years old must have parent/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
3. The following are ineligible: (i)employees of the Promoter, CHWML as Trustee for Chifley Tower Trust or any of the tenants or retailers in Chifley (“ParticipatingCentre”) or any of the Promoter’s agencies that are associated with thePromotion; (ii) the spouse, de facto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) of an excluded employee; and (iii) any person who thePromoter has previously notified is not permitted to enter the Promoter’s promotions.
4. This Promotion commences at the time and on the date indicated in Item 1 and ends at the time and on the date indicated inItem 2 (“Promotion Period”).
5. To enter this Promotion, eligible individuals must, during the Promotion Period, follow the directions indicated in Item 3.
6. Limit of one (1) entry permitted per eligible person.
7. The draw will take place at Centre Management, Level 9, Chifley Tower,2 Chifley Square, Sydney NSW 2000 at the time and on the date indicated in Item 4.The Promoter reserves the right to draw reserves in case of an invalid entry or invalid entrant.
8. The provisional winner(s) will be notified in writing. A provisional winner will only be deemed a winner once verified by the Promoter. Any NSW winner of a prize valued at over $1,000 will have their name published on www.instagram/ChifleySydney or www.facebook/ChifleySydney within fourteen (14) days of the draw date, for a period of twenty-eight (28) days.
9. The prize or prizes to be awarded are indicated in Item 5. If more than one (1) prize is to be awarded, the prizes will be awarded in descending order of value.
10. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a gift card are not included. Any unused balance of a gift card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of a gift card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the gift card.
11. The gift card must be presented to a Flight Centre consultant at the time of booking to redeem credit. Limit of one (1) $888credit per booking. Valid only for new bookings with air and land or a cruise, and paid in full. Offer valid until 28 February 2021. This $888 credit can only be redeemed once, cannot be redeemed for cash nor used in conjunction with any other offer. Normal booking conditions apply. This credit is only valid for bookings at Chifley Flight Centre. Excludes online purchases. The store reserves the right to deem the gift card void if it has been tampered with or copied. FlightCentre Travel Group Limited (ABN 25 003 377 188) trading as Flight Centre ATAS Accreditation Number A10412.
UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW
12. The Promoter will conduct an unclaimed prize draw (if required) at the same place as the original draw at the time and on the date indicated in Item 6 to award the prize(s). This date will be no sooner than twenty-eight (28) days after the original draw, except in the case of an event prize, in which case the draw may be earlier. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing and any NSW winner of a prize valued at over $1,000 will have their name published on www.instagram.com/ChifleySydneyor www.facebook/ChifleySydney within fourteen (14) days of the draw date, for a period of twenty-eight (28)days.
13. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
14. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
15. If a winner of a prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
16. If for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize at the time stipulated, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
17. If any prize (or part of any prize)is unavailable due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
18. Total prize pool value is the value indicated in Item 7.
19. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
20. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
21. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry processor engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion.Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
22. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, thePromoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
23. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter CHWML as Trustee for Chifley Tower Trust (including their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
25. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter andCHWML as Trustee for Chifley Tower Trust (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence),for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity);whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or correspondence that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether received by the Promoter or not) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d)any variation in the prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;(e) any tax liability incurred by an entrant or winner; or (f) use of a prize.
27. The “Promoter” is Charter Hall (in its capacity as the managing agent for CHWML as Trustee for Chifley Tower Trust)C/- Chifley Tower, Centre Management, Level 9, Chifley Tower, 2 Chifley Square, Sydney NSW 2000.
28. “CHWML as Trustee for Chifley Tower Trust” means the Promoter, each of the Promoter’s related bodies corporate, each person with whom the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate is in joint venture or partnership, and each entity, trust, partnership or fiduciary arrangement (including each managed investment scheme) of any nature of which the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate has been, is or becomes the trustee, manager or responsible entity.
Date: Monday 13 January 2020
Date: Friday 31 January 2020
To enter, individuals must, during the promotional period: Fill in the digital entry form located at the Chinese New Year activation in Tower lobby or online via www.chifley.com.au
Date: Monday 3 February2020
Prize to be awarded include:
One Flight CentreGift Card valued at $888
Permit number for this competition: LTPS/19/40649
Unclaimed Prize Draw
Date: Monday 3March 2020
This date is at the discretion of Chifley however must be at least twenty-eight (28) days after the original draw date, except in the case of an event prize. In the case of an event prize being unclaimed, this draw may take place earlier than twenty-eight (28) after the original draw, but will be within a reasonable time after the original draw, depending on the date of the event.
Value of total prize pool is: $888